Post what phone you use

Sprint Touch Pro 2 w/ $30 SERO which includes Unlimited text and Internet.. ROX

Blackberry Curve 8330 with unlimited everything.

Soon to be either the Tour or the HTC Hero. Have not decided yet.

Verizon HTC Touch Pro (was on Alltel until Verison took over).
I have a plan for $89.99 that has 500 minutes, Unl N&W, MyCircle 10 numbers, Unl M2M

Blackberry - best feature, after adding memory - ability to record sups lieing to us or telling us to break the "rules" if thats what it takes :)

Due to switching costs I think we're sticking with AT&T for now. I'm switching from an iPhone 3G 8GB to the Tilt 2 (Touch Pro 2). Been a while since I used a WoMo phone. Wife has the Pure.

Still using my Sprint Mogul with about a $35 (with taxes)/month SERO which includes Unlimited text and Internet. Been too lazy to upgrade since still have very few complaints about the phone.

Verizon HTC Touch Pro (was on Alltel until Verison took over).
I have a plan for $89.99 that has 500 minutes, Unl N&W, MyCircle 10 numbers, Unl M2M

Hope you were able to keep the Alltel version of the phone and not the gimped Verizon version.

Using a Sprint Touch Pro here on the $30 SERO plan w/ a free Airave at the house. Never giving up this plan ;) Should have a free Touch Pro 2 upgrade in a few weeks if I play my cards right.

Hope you were able to keep the Alltel version of the phone and not the gimped Verizon version.

Using a Sprint Touch Pro here on the $30 SERO plan w/ a free Airave at the house. Never giving up this plan ;) Should have a free Touch Pro 2 upgrade in a few weeks if I play my cards right.

if you do upgrade, are you going to keep the touch pro?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts