Post what phone you use

You are correct! Only gimping done on the TP2 was the AT&T version on the keyboard. Some consider it better, but I don't know about you, I use numbers way more than the symbols.

Yes I use numbers way more.

You are correct! Only gimping done on the TP2 was the AT&T version on the keyboard. Some consider it better, but I don't know about you, I use numbers way more than the symbols.

I just got mine. The keyboard doesn't look too bad. If I am texting someone a number I can always do the software keyboard or hold down the blue Fn key.

I will be for sure putting a custom ROM on it. I do not like all of the bloatware AT&T put on it.

I just got mine. The keyboard doesn't look too bad. If I am texting someone a number I can always do the software keyboard or hold down the blue Fn key.

I will be for sure putting a custom ROM on it. I do not like all of the bloatware AT&T put on it.

The older HTC 6800 was like that. I didn't think it was bad until I moved to the Touch Pro with the numbers at the top and it was like a dream come true! AT&T did the same thing on Touch Pro(Fuze) too. No idea why the decide to change the device like that.

BTW: I was able to get a 2nd TP2 for free for the wife.. she had a bad Palm 755wx and after talking to them for almost an hour with almost canceling ma account, bamm they sent her a brand spanking new TP2.. YMMV on getting a TP2 trade with any KB phone you may have.

Have a TouchPro (also on SERO) but angry recently because I am unable to sync work email/calendar . . . need that feature now with new position and I might have to get a Blackberry which I never liked :(

Have a TouchPro (also on SERO) but angry recently because I am unable to sync work email/calendar . . . need that feature now with new position and I might have to get a Blackberry which I never liked :(

What issues you having with work? What flavor work email server?

I sync my TP to Exchange 2003 with no issues.....

LER . . . my work email is on Exchange Server 2003 I believe. I have tried to connect automatically but the settings are not detected. If I go through manual setup, I need to know some things apparently and do not know where to locate that info . . . any suggestions would be appreciated!

Last edited:
LER . . . my work email is on Exchange Server 2003 I believe. I have tried to connect automatically but the settings are not detected. If I go through manual setup, I need to know some things apparently and do not know where to locate that info . . . any suggestions would be appreciated!

You should use the same server URL as you use for WebMail, and then use your
AD login name, and the domain prefix.

In my case it's webmail.domain.com and DOMAIN\login name

and of course your password.

If you don't know these, ask your IT folks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts