Post your PS3 network name

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Mods can we get a sticky for the ps3 names as well? :)

Mine is Jackthejanitor, I only have resistance (pretty fun game online, and off!)
and can a mod edit netowrk, to network in the thread title, thanks, I type too fast sometimes!

mine is hotpantz

i got resistance and madden

so far i think the system has potential, but there is definitely a lack of games right now

plus, my tv doesn't have 720p, just 1080i, so my madden gets down rezzed

Mine is BigPapi. I have Rfom, RR7, UltimateAlliance and Blazing Angels. I really like Blazing Angels, being able to control the planes with movement of the controller is pretty cool and makes the game alot harder. I also am playing alot of Rfom - not very far yet as this is my first shooter on a console. I usually play these on my PC.

Any of you guys ever play Madden online, like to play someone on here se we can chirp at eachother afterwords... FlyingJs75

I haven't played Madden online yet (I did with the PS2 though) but I have played Tiger Woods 07 online and it was pretty sweet.

If you like the golf game and think it would take too long to play online, it doesn't. The transitions between players hitting their shots are very quick.

Someday I'll get around to Madden online.

PSN id= SpoonieLuv622
I have R:FOM, COD 3, and Tiger Woods'07, with Vegas 6 and Motorstorm on preorder

My PSN ID is BigWood

Only have CoD3 at the moment, and will be getting Motorstorm as soon as its released (who isn't?).

SpoonieLuv622, I think we traded some kills on each other during this past weekend playing CoD3 on the Poissen level, Capture the Flag!

My PSN ID is BigWood

Only have CoD3 at the moment, and will be getting Motorstorm as soon as its released (who isn't?).

SpoonieLuv622, I think we traded some kills on each other during this past weekend playing CoD3 on the Poissen level, Capture the Flag!

Bigwood,
I was out of town this weekend:( , I wish it was me that was playing! Maybe we can hook up and play sometime.

Russ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)