Pouring rain outside...want to order ESPN PPV...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

coolbreeze

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 11, 2006
Easton, PA
Man, this really sucks.

The SC Gamecocks are playing at 6pm on ESPN PPV. It's pouring rain outside, and I am losing signal. If I order it, and don't get good reception (even loose signal) how will Dish handle this? Will I have to pay the $21.95 regardless if I can actually view it?

This is one of the very few times I wish I had cable. :(

Just called several sports bars here in Georgia.

They are all only carrying the Georgia game. So much for SEC love :(

People here are fanatical about Georgia. Can't wait until next weekend when we play them.

Man, this really sucks.

The SC Gamecocks are playing at 6pm on ESPN PPV. It's pouring rain outside, and I am losing signal. If I order it, and don't get good reception (even loose signal) how will Dish handle this? Will I have to pay the $21.95 regardless if I can actually view it?

yes. you will...Do yourself a favor, order the gameplan

Man, this really sucks.

You could have driven over to Hilton Head and gone to Callahan's(south end on New Orleans Rd) and they would have it on there..or the Main Street Cafe(in the Main Street shopping center near the entrance to Hilton Head Plantation)...There are a few more sports bars on the Island. King's Wharf (Off Folly Field Rd, 278 make a right on Folly Field turn roght into the first hotel parking lot at Island Beach and Tennis) is another good sports bar...You're probably scratching your head" why is this dopey guy sending me 40 miles to Hilton Head"..I'll tell you why....There are lots of USC grads that live there and they like to watch their Gamecocks ...a whole lot!!
King's Wharf
kings wharf bar on loc: Hilton Head Island, SC - Google Maps in the large building in the photo....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts