Power outage in Argentina and Uruguay - some channels affected

Brct203

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 24, 2016
Connecticut
there's a massive power outage that is affecting most of Argentina and Uruguay right now. I noticed that Canal 11 Salta and Canal 8 Mar Del Plata on 30W are affected. Canal 11 is totally silent, no carrier, no signal at all. Canal 8 MDP is playing an animated logo in a loop. Canal Luz does not appear to be affected. Radio 3 Patagonica and Cadena 3 are also playing as normal.

on 43W, Junin TV SD appears to be affected. FishTV appears to be off as well, even though that one is from Brazil, so might be unrelated to the outage. America Sports and Rural are on

Parts of Brazil hit too
there's a massive power outage that is affecting most of Argentina and Uruguay right now. I noticed that Canal 11 Salta and Canal 8 Mar Del Plata on 30W are affected. Canal 11 is totally silent, no carrier, no signal at all. Canal 8 MDP is playing an animated logo in a loop. Canal Luz does not appear to be affected. Radio 3 Patagonica and Cadena 3 are also playing as normal.

on 43W, Junin TV SD appears to be affected. FishTV appears to be off as well, even though that one is from Brazil, so might be unrelated to the outage. America Sports and Rural are on

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: spongella
Heard on the news power is back on in most urban areas, didn't check yet if those TPs were still down though.

Reactions: KE4EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)