PPV EXPIRY DATES DIRT?

panache70

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 17, 2010
Western Hemisphere
I noticed that the expiry dates on my free PPV certificates have all dissappeared when I check online.
Does this mean that they are good forever now?
How will we know the true expiry date?
I remember most had a 90 day life, but some had 60 days... hard to tell now.

DIRT?

I noticed this as well. I received a free ppv certificate on 8-7-12 and it originally had an expiration date on 10-6-2012. As of today, it no longer shows an expiration date.

Last edited:
DIRT don't answer what DIRT don't know.

Normally they find out about changes on the DISH website after we here at SatelliteGuys tell them about them. :D

Just checked my acct and the 2 that I let expire (forgot had them :-( ) are there with no expiration date, but they still say expired in the status. The 1 I have that is active still also shows no expiration. I wish I had my other 2 back, I think it's stupid to have them expire anyway.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

I have one that shows as active but it no longer shows an expiration date. I THINK it originally was 10/9 but being senile I no longer remember,lol. Sure would like to know, I'd hate to lose it but there really isn't thing on right now that I'm all that pumped up to see.

Ed

Has anyone tried using any of the certificates? Ones that were previously expired

Even when they wernt expired...I was told by dish try a different browser bacous IE9 might not work through the site....Realy???? Why should they expire???? Just Dish being Dish I guess?????

Has anyone tried using any of the certificates? Ones that were previously expired

Yep, just tried. Gray'd out for the certificate since I have no current ones. Could not try to uses an expired one. Again, I think this is a site mistake and should not be assumed there is no more time limit.

Even when they wernt expired...I was told by dish try a different browser bacous IE9 might not work through the site....Realy???? Why should they expire???? Just Dish being Dish I guess?????

Correct, you would need to try another browser. There was an issue with mydish.com not allowing the use of them, but I do believe that this has been resolved. If that didn't work you can also call in and order via phone.

Correct, you would need to try another browser. There was an issue with mydish.com not allowing the use of them, but I do believe that this has been resolved. If that didn't work you can also call in and order via phone.

LOL thanks to bad CSR dont offer the same info..............just sol....(eye roll)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)