PPV "Limited Recording" message definition

Beeper

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 14, 2010
WI
"Limited recording" message on PPV channels.

What exactly is limited?

How many times it can be viewed, or it expires?

Ghpr13 said:
How did it use to be?
Ghpr13:confused:

Way back, when I had a 721 and rocks were soft, I downloaded a few PPVs. I could watch a few minutes a day, and they never disappeared from my HDD. I'd sometimes take a quick look, and decide to save it for later to view with my wife. They did not "go away" until I erased them. Or the HDD died. Lost 3 movies that way.

Way back, when I had a 721 and rocks were soft, I downloaded a few PPVs. I could watch a few minutes a day, and they never disappeared from my HDD. I'd sometimes take a quick look, and decide to save it for later to view with my wife. They did not "go away" until I erased them. Or the HDD died. Lost 3 movies that way.

Navychop,
Thanks for taking back to the "old days"! :D
Ghpr13:)

Where do you see this message? Does it appear only after you purchase it?
I checked a few movies today by pressing info button and it does not say that recording is limited.

I've seen the message on HD PPV channels.
For example. On channel 503 HD "Cop Out", if you click the guide for that movie, the purchase info states "Limited recording".

panache70 said:
Where do you see this message? Does it appear only after you purchase it? I checked a few movies today by pressing info button and it does not say that recording is limited.

It will show up on the info screen of you select a movie or if you hit info on the guide. The notification is in yellow at the bottom of the info section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts