PPV question

Bama Mac

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 29, 2004
Hazel Green, AL
I have three receivers 811, 301, and the 322. The 322 is the only one that is connect to a phone line.

Q: If I use the 322 to order a PPV event will I be able to view it on the 811 also or will I only be able to view it on the 322?

You will only be able to view PPV on the receiver it is ordered on. Unless you use internet or phone ordering system then all receivers on the account will get it. ($1 fee is added)

If I remember this correctly, you can go to the second receiver and order again, it won't change you twice for the PPV that you already ordered on the first one. But then, you will need the phone line goes to second receiver as well.

hzhao said:
If I remember this correctly, you can go to the second receiver and order again, it won't change you twice for the PPV that you already ordered on the first one. But then, you will need the phone line goes to second receiver as well.

Sure they wont charge u again?

Save a Buck

You can save the $1 service charge by connecting a phone cord to the receiver just for purpose of PPV. Later the PPV charge can be uploaded to E*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)