PPV request for this Sunday

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Dish, (reminder)

If you can, can you please put Wrestlemania on its own transponder this sunday on both archs! Its the superbowl of wrestling, and it would be nice to see it with out the typical microblocking! Especally sence the paying price is 65 bucks for HD. Im sure enough of us have purchased this PPV to pay for its own transponder for the 4 hours. Thanks :)

I did not order wrestlemania. I have not watched WWF or WWE or what ever there called for since the 80's 90's when I was a kid. it got too boring for me with there sopa opera love affairs

For the first time since Wrestlemania 11 when I was 10 years old, we will not be seeing WM live. When I started looking at it as this one event is more than my regular programing pack with hd I could not justify paying for it. (WM in HD: $64.95; Dish latino MAX with HD: $62.99 w/o any promotions). The only match that looks any good this year is Shawn v. Undertaker, I can wait the few weeks to just pay half the price and just buy the dvd. On amazon you can preorder for $25, released first week of May.

And apparently people in other countries are paying around $20-30 US for the same PPV.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)