PQ Increase?

I only get 2:1 on HBO GO from optical out on Roku Ultra.
I go from my Roku Ultra directly to my Vizio P75-C1 via HDMI. The audio comes back to my Denon X2300W via ARC. I get Dolby Digital+ 5.1 sound that way. With ARC turned off I also have the Vizio send the Denon audio via optical cable. That way the Denon is receiving Dolby Digital 5.1 but not plus. I just tested that, both ways, using HBO-Go from the Roku. The audio was good both ways but via ARC was better.

It hurts my eyes when I read your posts. :biggrin

rofl-smiley.png

No, I see perfectly fine. It's your posts that are the problem. I don't think I've ever seen a helpful post from you or one that wasn't bashing Dish or something else.
You're just selective reading. Glad I can be a whipping post for you. Yours, I just take with a grain of salt.

Wait, I think I have seen you like or agree with some. But then I might have been selective myself.

You're just selective reading. Glad I can be a whipping post for you. Yours, I just take with a grain of salt.

Wait, I think I have seen you like or agree with some. But then I might have been selective myself.

That could be. I guess anything is possible. :)

Reactions: SandFarmer
Don't you all see a better picture on streaming than on satellite? I used to see quite a difference, particularly on SD material which is pretty decent streamed. But I haven't used that feature recently so I can't say. But I too think I see better PQ on EA than before.
Exactly, wasn't that way just a copy years ago. Nowadays streaming beats pretty much all cable and satellite, except for live broadcast like sports.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts