Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DISH NETWORK TO OFFER MLS DIRECT KICK PACKAGE BEGINNING MARCH 19

Englewood, Colo., March 15, 2011 – The Major League Soccer season is just around the corner, and DISH Network customers can follow their favorite teams when they subscribe to MLS Direct Kick, available beginning March 19.

MLS Direct Kick features out-of-market games that customers wouldn’t normally have the ability to watch, including up to 221 regular season and select playoff games – a 30 percent increase in game coverage over last year – ensuring fans won’t miss a second of the action.

MLS Direct Kick is available on DISH Pay-Per-View on Channels 454 – 467 for a one-time cost of $79. Call 1-877-DISH PPV (347-4778) or visit www.dishnetwork.com/soccer to order. For more information on MLS, visit their website at Major League Soccer.

But they do find a way to screw it up. As I mentioned in another thread--DISH does not provide MLS Direct Kick matches in HD, while cable providers and D* do.

Does anyone actually subscribe to this?

A number of us, in any case more than subscribe to MLB EI on Dish. :)

Dish actually did show some matches in HD last season, once in a blue moon though (I think there were less than 5). With Dish's bandwidth problems I don't expect any more this time around.

This is probably the only sports package that dish cant screwup!
On the contrary, in addition to not carrying many matches in HD, last year the botched it so bad I got it for half price. Matches starting thirty minutes in, randomly stopping..the first weeks were a disaster. But, at least they have it. One of a small number of reasons I can think of to own a TV :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts