PR- Telemundo East Dish Latino Bonus Pack

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

21crivera

Original poster
Jul 29, 2009
Puerto Rico
In Dish Latino Bonus Pack includes the Telemundo East. I think that this channel in blackout to PR.

If someone in PR had the bonus pack, I want to know if Telemundo East is blackout or not?

Hi, 21crivera

Yes it is blacked out. if you sub to the Latino pak or the Latino bonus pak you should get 5 exclusive channels only available for PR and VI

NatGeo Latino America
Animal Planet Latino America
Discovery Kids Latino America
Utilisima
America TeVe Miami

If you Sub to the Bonus Pak and have problems with this channel let me know or rdavidowski and will send you a number to call and have the situation solved.

rdavidowski I had the situation solved today after 2 weeks, did they added the channel to the other receiver?

No, they have not fixed that one reciver. Still without the channels, the other recivers have them ok. But then again I only called once and have not press the issue.

I never understand why some of those channels are blackout in PR. Atleast Telemundo can say that we have local channel OTA....but others.....it beyond any logic....since they dont have any presence in PR. Some of those channels shows soccer games......specially the CONCAAF Islanders games plus other things that r of interest.

I never understand why some of those channels are blackout in PR. Atleast Telemundo can say that we have local channel OTA....but others.....it beyond any logic....since they dont have any presence in PR. Some of those channels shows soccer games......specially the CONCAAF Islanders games plus other things that r of interest.

rajmarie

I understand a blackout if the same game a local station will broadcast the same game, but we had blackout games that are not been broadcast thru local station.

Why?

rajmarie

I understand a blackout if the same game a local station will broadcast the same game, but we had blackout games that are not been broadcast thru local station.

Why?

game...the complete freaking channel is blackout 24*7*365. The reason Dish gives is that those channels have bared Dish because they have local presence. Except Telemundo...non of those channels r telling the truth..since they dont have any presence in PR. Infact some of them have agreements with Cable operators & can be seen on them. IMO...maybe they used to have like in 90's & the agreement with Dish is from those times..& Dish dont have time to refresh them & find the truth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts