Praise the Lord! Another retrans agreement vanishes! (Also good news for Erie!)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Raymie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 17, 2007
Maricopa County, AZ
Praise the Lord! Dispatch agrees to a deal - and more!

This Twitter message at the top of the pile is the best news for two markets since who knows when. It's a retweet from @10TV that reads:

DISH Network/WBNS-10TV have come to an agreement that will bring HD to subscribers' homes on DISH Network service.

Of course, since WBNS came to that agreement, its little brother got to tag along, i.e. WTHR Indianapolis.

Coupled with the arrival of WTVC, WPEC, WWMT, and WICU Erie, PA, the HD soil is fertile and ready to bring forth a total of six HD locals tomorrow.

Last edited:
How did you hear WPEC is in the agreement? I've just about given up on ever seeing that channel in HD down here....

Title of posting is misleading. If the retransmission agreement vanished then you wouldn't have the channel. I think what the OP meant to say is the retransmission dispute was settled.

Yippee!

WBNS HD just appeared on the guide today! No listings but the HD channel is there. Looks like the receiver will have to reload the listings to get it to show a schedule. But 10 HD is alive in Columbus!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)