Prediction: New HD channels will be available this wednesday

Although there may not be any new HD being offered today, please take notice that Dish Network will continue to provide their most valued customers with the most HD-Lite of any provider.:rolleyes:

What about the Picture Quality???:(

The third phase of the lunar equatorial cycle in direct proportion to the sun's gravitational influence on Pluto should near it's complete incandescence "soon". E* is just waiting for that to happen.

So what the hell are they waiting on? They have the space, they have the contracts, so why wouldn't any sane person put the channels on?

I don't know..... tomorrow is my birthday AND there is a total eclipse of the Moon... everything is in alignment........ so, I officially predict... soon...

Happy Birthday!!! It just happens to be my birthday and I was saying the same thing earlier today!!!! The moon is aligned with the earth and let there be MORE HD!!!!!

This thread reminds me of a bar I used to go to. The sign outside said, "Free beer tomorrow". Of course, it was just a joke. You'd ask the waitress and they would said, "the free beer is tomorrow". The next day, same line.

What is soon? Soon we will have an idiot running this country.
For all of us who are tied up with a contract we have no choice but to wait and see when Dish gives us the new channels. One Dish Customer service told me when I inquired about new HD channels "we will launch more channels in HD than Direct TV, once they have launched all of there channels".

We all know how much crap comes out of their mouths.

Anyone who bets on Dish Network doing the right thing, that is, providing new channels or a rational explanation of when they will be offered, is soon to be separated from his/her money.

Why can't they just level with us? They seem to have confused customer service with customer contempt.

Anyone who bets on Dish Network doing the right thing, that is, providing new channels or a rational explanation of when they will be offered, is soon to be separated from his/her money.

Why can't they just level with us? They seem to have confused customer service with customer contempt.

You speak the truth brother.:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)