Prediction: New HD channels will be available this wednesday

Maybe it is not a good idea for them to add HD today. Look at it this way they are attempting to shoot down a sat that has "Hydrazine" that won't burn up (Yeah I believe that one) The lunar eclipse is happening tonight, and the space shuttle is suppost to land.

So if we look at the this way. The navy will shoot down the wrong sat causing it to explode into millions of pieces, which will hit the space shuttle. The space shuttle will strike the sat they were suppose to hit, and will fly up between the moon and the earth, causing everyone watching to see a brillant flash of light. People will see this and think an asteroid is falling to earth and there will be major mayham and looting.

So we should thank E for not adding them so we can all go on with a peaceful life. :)

It is the DAY. So what's holding up the surprise?:cool:
Good question. I am surprised by the addition of 30 new channels of HD on Echo4. Don't get too excited though. These channels are only listed in today's uplink report, and most of the transponders on Echo4 are reputedly dead, and they're "not available" yet even if they got resurrected somehow.

Edit: I think I figured out Scott's comment. The Wednesday surprise is a new, automatically generated uplink report in the Uplink Center.

Maybe it is not a good idea for them to add HD today. Look at it this way they are attempting to shoot down a sat that has "Hydrazine" that won't burn up (Yeah I believe that one) The lunar eclipse is happening tonight, and the space shuttle is suppost to land.

So if we look at the this way. The navy will shoot down the wrong sat causing it to explode into millions of pieces, which will hit the space shuttle. The space shuttle will strike the sat they were suppose to hit, and will fly up between the moon and the earth, causing everyone watching to see a brillant flash of light. People will see this and think an asteroid is falling to earth and there will be major mayham and looting. :)

So we should thank E for not adding them so we can all go on with a peaceful life. :)

I was just wondering how long I had to keep my aluminium foil hat on, my head is beginning to itch. I know I should take it off "soon" but I will wait until we have new HD channels (I am a Cub fan, so I am used to waiting.)

Maybe it is not a good idea for them to add HD today. Look at it this way they are attempting to shoot down a sat that has "Hydrazine" that won't burn up (Yeah I believe that one) .... :)

They said that the tank was protected in such a way that it was doubtful that re-entry alone would rupture and ignite it. Apparently well insulated. Rupturing it with the missile did set it off though...

I was just wondering how long I had to keep my aluminium foil hat on, my head is beginning to itch. I know I should take it off "soon" but I will wait until we have new HD channels (I am a Cub fan, so I am used to waiting.)

A Cub's fan in St. Charles, Mo. You should be ashamed of yourself.:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts