Prediction: New Prices Will Include A Combined Stars/Encore Package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I don't know how you can make the argument when you didn't know you are not paying a rather hefty fee many others are. It isn't paying less - you are not paying more as some others are. I'm not going to hijack the thread so I'll leave it at that. Losing the Mets may be one reason you are not paying $7 + in an RSN fee.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I don't know how you can make the argument when you didn't know you are not paying a rather hefty fee many others are. It isn't paying less - you are not paying more as some others are. I'm not going to hijack the thread so I'll leave it at that. Losing the Mets may be one reason you are not paying $7 + in an RSN fee.
Should me a dish RSN fee

Sent from my SM-G920V using the SatelliteGuys app!

Not to defend Directv, But they do have 3 Basepackages that don't carry a RSN fee.
Select,Entertainment,and Preferred Xtra.
Preferred Xtra is Supposedly $3 less than Xtra package and Minus the RSN fee.
Which essentially could be cheaper than Xtra pack by as much as $10.29 for some customers.

I don't know the channel line up, But I'm told it still has sports channels, Just don't know which ones.

I'm completely out of the loop with this. If Starz is now owned by Lionsgate, is the plan to make Starz and EPIX sister networks, or is Lionsgate pulling out of EPIX? I know, where have I been? Writing a dissertation, that's where.

I don't think you are out of the loop overall. No one (that I am aware of) knows what it means that Lionsgate bought it. Speculation that maybe they stop being a premium service and become more like Encore or Epic. Nothing I have read gives any indication either way.

Reactions: jamesjimcie
I'm completely out of the loop with this. If Starz is now owned by Lionsgate, is the plan to make Starz and EPIX sister networks, or is Lionsgate pulling out of EPIX? I know, where have I been? Writing a dissertation, that's where.

Can't you visit here and write a dissertation at the same time? We've got a few people on here who do it regularly. ;)

Reactions: The Fat Man
IF they moved the Encore channels into the Starz pack and out of the top 250, then that would cut the price by at least $6.00 buck on the top 250. Why not roll the rest into the top 200 and be done with it.

IF they moved the Encore channels into the Starz pack and out of the top 250, then that would cut the price by at least $6.00 buck on the top 250. Why not roll the rest into the top 200 and be done with it.
I imagine" rolling the rest" into to 200 would surely cause an increase as well.
So you are requesting top 200 should rise in price?
Just because Encore is $6 alacart.
Doesn't mean the REST are only worth $4.
You have TMC west and TMC xtra west, they surely would love the idea, But I think your basepackages are priced on the collective.
Charlie may not like that Idea, as for all you know he may only be making $1 on now.

Maybe a Top 200 customer doesn't want to pay for more channels he doesn't want or watch. Thats why he doesn't subscribe to the Top250

Sub cost is sub cost regardless of whether you get it in HD or SD. HD has been free on Dish for quite some time now. So if more SD feeds disappear the bill won't change because of it because you aren't paying a fee for HD now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sub cost is sub cost regardless of whether you get it in HD or SD. HD has been free on Dish for quite some time now. So if more SD feeds disappear the bill won't change because of it because you aren't paying a fee for HD now.
That is my point, though. The promise of "free" HD can be confusing, which is probably why Dish is eliminating the "HD Free For Life" line on the bill.

I hope Dish doesn't add some new fees. I noticed that when I login to my account, my HD Free For Life line no longer shows up under "my current services" and I don't see any reference of it anywhere on any the pages. I hope they just removed the $0.00 charge from free HD to clean up the screen and reduce the number of lines and they aren't reverting to charging extra for HD again.

Most likely will divest from EPIX. Starz has the most potential of the two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)