premerie package with dvr

Status
Please reply by conversation.

starsstripes00

Original poster
Dec 27, 2006
ok so i pay 105 bucks a month basically for 2 recievers, the total choice plus package plus hbo/sports, hbo/cinnemax. I figured id might as well upgrade to the premire since its 99 bucks anyway. but it wont let me unless i buy a dvr and i really dont want to do that. i just rather keep the equipment i have. How can i keep waht i got and still upgrade my package

Check on that again..I've never heard of mandatory equipment upgrades to change programming.

yeah it says it be free but this is fori my bedroom and i have a tivo in my living room and i spendmore time in the living room. So i just want premire

ok so i pay 105 bucks a month basically for 2 recievers, the total choice plus package plus hbo/sports, hbo/cinnemax. I figured id might as well upgrade to the premire since its 99 bucks anyway. but it wont let me unless i buy a dvr and i really dont want to do that. i just rather keep the equipment i have. How can i keep waht i got and still upgrade my package

I just ordered the Premier package tonight.I only have a D11-300 all I can say is that's alot of frickin sports channels!.:cool:

I have found in the past there was sometimes it would not allow you to change packages on the web (don't know why), but when I would call they would happily do it for me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)