Premiere Gospel Music Network

Gary Z

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 27, 2005
Seguin, Texas
I read this notice on the PGM Network are they on AMC 4 already?

PGM Network is now available with No MONTHLY FEES to all viewers on direct-to-home satellite; AMC 4. This satellite covers all of the United State of America. Most areas require a 30-inch dish (36-inch dish is preferred), an inexpensive free-to-air direct-to-home receiver and Ku offset dish antenna that's capable of receiving the signal from the AMC 4 satellite. Since PGM Network is a free-to-air channel with no encryption on the signal, you will NOT have to pay any monthly subscription fees.

Channel for PGMT

Does anyone know what channel and freq that it will be on?

Gospel Music TV is there on AMC4

If PMGT is the same as Gospel Music TV it is on AMC4 and has been on the channel list for Glorystar since last spring. Try a new search or enter Freq.: 11860, Polarity: Horizontal, Symbol Rate: 28138. It is a great channel.

Glorystar is becoming quite popular but I would like to see more English channels coming on AMC-4 to go with the other Christian channels on that satellite. Then we can see a vast increase in FTA sales.

I read this notice on the PGM Network are they on AMC 4 already?

PGM Network is now available with No MONTHLY FEES to all viewers on direct-to-home satellite; AMC 4. This satellite covers all of the United State of America. Most areas require a 30-inch dish (36-inch dish is preferred), an inexpensive free-to-air direct-to-home receiver and Ku offset dish antenna that's capable of receiving the signal from the AMC 4 satellite. Since PGM Network is a free-to-air channel with no encryption on the signal, you will NOT have to pay any monthly subscription fees.

I saw it a few weeks ago on AMC-4 but lost the signal due to antenna difficulties......is this the same channel that used to be on analog C-band?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)