Premiums: original shows or movies?

Do you get premiums for original shows or movies?

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Man, Tomcat, I get them for both, and try to rotate them for deals (B1G1) and DVR many movies to last months.

Only one Ireally like is showtime and that is for US of Tara and Weeds , Dexter , Penn and teller buillshit... everything thing else is well poop . But I given the channels so it hard for me to say no

I get them for both, Entourage and Hung on HBO, plus movies. Movies on Starz and Cinemax, and Weeds on Showtime.

Last edited:
Original programming and sports programming line Inside the NFL, Real Sports, Hard Knocks, and especially boxing. The movies are a nice perk, but it would be cheaper to get Netflix and you would get more current movies if it were just for the movies.

hey take down the both, it defeats the purpose of the poll. i want to know whats whats watched more on premiums. maybe i'm doing market research for DirecTV...

i want to know whats whats watched more on premiums.

You are asking the wrong question in your poll then. As I read it, you asked which one to subscribed for not which one you watch more of. Both questions can have very different answers for people.

I do agree though that a poll or post should not be edited with out the posters permission, unless it breaks a rule on the forum.

Both, but I only watch the orig sports programming on the premiums, like "Inside the NFL". I've been thinking about dropping back to Choice Extra from Premium for a while but after re-adding the Sports Pack and maybe the Starz pack, it's almost a wash as far as the $$'s so I've stayed with Premium so far.

Though pricey, I still have all the premium movie channels dating back to the old USSB days. Sometimes they are more worth the price when 1st run shows like the Sopranos & Band of Brothers are running; anxiously awaiting the Band of Brothers themed series based in the pacific airing this winter.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts