Preparing for mobile questions

mrhoni

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 21, 2006
Last night I set several recorded movies to prepare for download. This morning none of them, in the transfer iPad app, show an icon that they are ready to download. On the hopper, these recordings show "selected for Mobile". I can't see anything on the hopper to know the progress of the prepare. There is one movie, probably prepared a while in the past, that shows the icon that it is ready to the iPad. That movie and another I did copy last night both display "selected for Mobile" just like the movies I just set to prepare directly from the Hopper last night and then again this morning.
There are some other movies that were prepared well in the past, the hopper shows "selected for Mobile" and the iPad app does not indicate they are ready to load onto the iPad.

I don't want to delete and reinstall the iPad app as there is a movie that transferred to the iPad and is no longer on the hopper.

Last night I set several recorded movies to prepare for download. This morning none of them, in the transfer iPad app, show an icon that they are ready to download. On the hopper, these recordings show "selected for Mobile". I can't see anything on the hopper to know the progress of the prepare. There is one movie, probably prepared a while in the past, that shows the icon that it is ready to the iPad. That movie and another I did copy last night both display "selected for Mobile" just like the movies I just set to prepare directly from the Hopper last night and then again this morning.
There are some other movies that were prepared well in the past, the hopper shows "selected for Mobile" and the iPad app does not indicate they are ready to load onto the iPad.

I don't want to delete and reinstall the iPad app as there is a movie that transferred to the iPad and is no longer on the hopper.

Please send me a PM with the following:

• Receiver ID
• Hopper with Sling SW version
• Connectivity Type (Wireless/Direct Connect)
• ISP Type (Cable, DSL, HotSpot)
• iPad OS version
• Hopper Transfer App version

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)