Not open for further replies.

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
So if you are recording anything following, might want to pad the back end to be safe.

Thanks.
At least the man makes scene when he talks.:rolleyes:
Maybe I should have said at least he doesn't trip over his own words.

Last edited:
Wednesday is the one night out of the week that we don't watch/record network programming anyways. To be honest I wouldn't have known he was going to be on tonight if wasn't for this board. Rarely watch Live TV at all.

I do not watch live TV either. The only thing I have to worry about is if it runs long and messes up my timers.

It's time this stuff is removed from Prime Time. It's just a waste of time to watch it and nothing ever comes out of them. And to show them on every network? Give me a break here. Life is way to short to watch this garbage. Time to put a blu ray in tonight.

Interesting, so is Fox not covering it? In my guide I see Presidential News Conference for ABC, CBS and NBC at 8:00, but Fox shows "Lie to Me". That is pretty funny if that is the case.

Interesting, so is Fox not covering it? In my guide I see Presidential News Conference for ABC, CBS and NBC at 8:00, but Fox shows "Lie to Me". That is pretty funny if that is the case.
I bet their pissed off over Specter.:D

Fox is showing Lie to Me? HAHAHA. So it doesn't matter what station you watch I guess, someone is gonna lie to you tonight.

Fox is showing Lie to Me? HAHAHA. So it doesn't matter what station you watch I guess, someone is gonna lie to you tonight.
Comments like this are turning this thread into a pit topic. When need to keep the topic on the address itself and how it affects network broadcasting.

Why do you ask questions that we're not allowed to answer on SatelliteGuys?

Guys, this thread was intended to be informational about adjusting DVR timings due to a presidential address. Its point is made, and thus, the thread is closed. We may now resume our normal programming. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)