press the blue button during live tv!

Glad you guys found it!

Gamefinder "officially" launches next week, but they put it up early for the start of Football.

SatelliteGuys was proud to help DISH test and shape the Gamefinder app and we thank all of our members who were and are part of our Gamefinder testing group! :)

Yup looks like some bad data there... When you select a game you see the teams logos, but no scores and a T on top.

I will alert the Gamefinder guys. :D

Very cool! It will be even better once they get the football scores working. MLB scores appear to be working correctly.

Would be nice if you could still view the scores for games that were on earlier but are final. As far as I could tell, it doesn't do that.

Other than that, I love it and can see myself using this a lot.

It worked just fine for me yesterday. It was even up to date. Scores changed on the App just as they changed on the field...

Game finder does not play nice with PIP. Controls are rendered useless and the PIP windows are not moved to accommodate the Game Finder GUI.

I found it accidentally on Saturday. I think this will be a great addition. I entered my favorites into the app right away. Unfortunately my Wisconsin Badgers were nowhere to be found on Dish. :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts