Price Increase on NFLST for 2010 season

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think I'll stick with it through my Canadian provider...waaaaaay less :)

I've had NFL Sunday Ticket through Directv ever since it has been offered by Satellite. I am thinking of looking at getting it in 2010 through one of the Canadian providers. Which is cheaper - SC or Bell and are all the games available in HD like on Directv?

Prove it.
Post a link from an actual source that would confirm that info.

He can't. D* can charge whatever they want to make up what they bid on the package. The NFL only stipulates the rules with regard to blackouts and availability.

For example, I'm guessing a package of CFL games would sell pretty cheap in the US.

Sometimes i wounder if we would see better football, by athletes who care more about the enjoyment then the pay and showing off.

Kind of like college

Sometimes i wounder if we would see better football, by athletes who care more about the enjoyment then the pay and showing off.

Kind of like college

I totally dont argue with your logic.

But I grew up in Boston and watched the Patriots lose like clockwork for 30 years, excepting a couple of years where they looked like they didnt suck, only to be blown out in the playoffs or the super bowl.

So now that they dont suck (or didnt for the last ten years) I wouldnt mind watching the 10-11 games that arent nationally televised, although they'll lose a couple, and pay less than $40-70 a game to see those ~live vs for free 2 days later on NFL replay.

And I'm guessing the folks in Winnipeg value those games somewhat lower, which explains the cheap canadian packages for american sports.

I noticed on my online statement that the price increase is on there. It also has SF on there and it has it listed as $0.00. With the price increases, we are basically paying for SF anyway so they my as well include it.

Direct Tv....Bring back the a la carte option....Charge us a monthly surcharge to subscribe to sports packages without monthly programming...or at least create a basic package for $9.99-$14.99 with 10 channels then add sports packages on....price going up up up....options going down down down...:mad:

I noticed on my online statement that the price increase is on there. It also has SF on there and it has it listed as $0.00. With the price increases, we are basically paying for SF anyway so they my as well include it.

Sf will show up on next months bill NFLST went to 7 payments SF still 5 x 19.99
the 0.00 is just to tell you it going to come up soon.

ST/SF logo is no longer even showing on my account by checking online, any truth to the rumor that auto renewal has gone by the wayside. I did cancel the March Madness package, not ST but it is now gone from the guide as well. I saw a few posts on here where others mentions they had heard from some CSR`s that auto renewal was going away as well. I however cannot find that thread/posts on that topic anywhere in the forums. If D* does away with all the auto renewal’s will we no longer get the “ early bird price” ???

Sf will show up on next months bill NFLST went to 7 payments SF still 5 x 19.99
the 0.00 is just to tell you it going to come up soon.
That sucks, thanks though, figured it was too good to be true. I don't complain about much to D* but I get mad when I subscribe to HD especially when there was about 8 channels and paid $10 and then when I wanted an HD PPV or ST, I had to pay extra burns me up. But I have to admit, we call and be nice and calm and the problem is taken care of. I don't ask for much or expect anything but we'll see what happens this year. Heck, the Cowboys have had like 8 - 10+ televised games in my area last couple of years, I almost don't need ST anyway.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)