Prices To Upgrade to Hopper

andyin137

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
Lompoc,California
I am an existing customer looking to upgrade to a Hopper (only)no joeys needed.Before I go online and speak to CSR,what is the going rate to upgrade(any specials).What do I ask for.My 722 is been acting up so its time to replace anyway..What kind of deals have customers been getting?Is the Hopper worth it??I dont mind renewing contract to get a Good deal.I plan on sticking with Dish..

Do not call a CSR. Contact a Dirt member. They will get you the best deal, and they will stick behind you if any complications arise. Yes, the Hopper is worth it.

Go to the bottom of the Forum page. Looked for logged on members in RED.

Also, best to post Hopper questions in Hopper Zone, and in your case, in the Hopper Upgrades Sticky. Dirt will contact you when they have the opportunity.

Last edited:
I am an existing customer looking to upgrade to a Hopper (only)no joeys needed.Before I go online and speak to CSR,what is the going rate to upgrade(any specials).What do I ask for.My 722 is been acting up so its time to replace anyway..What kind of deals have customers been getting?Is the Hopper worth it??I dont mind renewing contract to get a Good deal.I plan on sticking with Dish..
If you couldn't keep your programming above the Welcome Pak so you could keep Block buster that DIRT gave you how are you going to afford the Hopper?

If you couldn't keep your programming above the Welcome Pak so you could keep Block buster that DIRT gave you how are you going to afford the Hopper?
Hey who are you the Dish police..I am no longer on Welcome pack,only did that briefly ,dont need to now as I have since come into a New Job,and severance pay from old Job(if its any of your Business)

And how does this comment answer his question, which KAB pretty much nailed for him? And if the OP had fallen on hard times then tell me you never have or even better, why do you care?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)