Prime questions

BradleyD

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 10, 2013
Knoxville, TN
I want to make sure I am correct on this and am not finding answers clear enough for my brain.

I have a hopper 3 and should be able to get amazon prime on it with no problem and no H+ needed, correct?

If I want to get it on a joey without a firestick,etc., I need an H+ connected to the H3 and a Joey 4, correct?

Also, does the joey use the prime account that is on the Hopper or can another account be used on it?

Reactions: charlesrshell
I want to make sure I am correct on this and am not finding answers clear enough for my brain.

I have a hopper 3 and should be able to get amazon prime on it with no problem and no H+ needed, correct?

If I want to get it on a joey without a firestick,etc., I need an H+ connected to the H3 and a Joey 4, correct?

Also, does the joey use the prime account that is on the Hopper or can another account be used on it?
Hopper 3 has Netflix & Prime Video built in. No Hopper Plus required. Also, Joey 4 does not require the Hopper Plus.

Reactions: dishdude
The Joey 3 and 4K are able to run Prime if the host receiver is a Hopper2/3. Joey4 series should be able to run Prime regardless of the host receiver used, which is still going to be a Hopper2/3 with or without their Plus add-on.

Reactions: charlesrshell