Prime Time Anytime Recording Program Problem

lborges

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 23, 2003
Intermittent recording problem on certain Prime Time Programs.. Instead of recording full hour of a program I am interested in, say from 9 pm - 10 pm, it will start recording around one hour later. When you go to watch you get the last 2-3 minutes of the program you want to see and the start of the next Prime Time program. This started around a month ago and it seems to only effect Prime Time Channels. Any advice as to the cause???

Is this every night and every channel? If so not sure why that is. However sometimes, especially Sunday's shows run long due to sports and that throws off the schedule.

I have had this problem and even posted about it a few months back and got no responses. For me it only happens on ABC. Has nothing to do with shows running late etc. I only notice it when I save a program and watch it beyond the PTAT window of 8 days. And it doesn't happen consistently. Some shows more than others. But even the shows it happens to isn't consistent. One week is fine, next isn't, then next week fine again. The only reason I didn't post again is because of ABC On Demand. I just generally grab a show from there when this happens. Also it can't be on my end because it happened when I had my HWS and it still happens now with my H3 setup. Very frustrating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts