Primestar score............The 129 Project

We've been watching the HDs real steady to see if there are any problems. A couple times we saw a freeze up for a half second or so. I quickly switched over to signal strength and it was in the 90s so I am assuming that the problem was in the uplink. Once an airplane flew over and the signal got weird for a second so I think the airplane got in the way or maybe there was a reflection or something. Otherwise, 129 has been solid

Dishpointer
98 on 129 is nothing to sneeze at! I bet your yo yo effect is pretty much gone too

There were a lot more than 3 primestar dishes. There were 2 elliptical dishes, and 3 channel master fiberglass round ones. I think the smaller one was the .9 mold, standard 1 meter, and that giant 1.2 meter. I ran across some real freaky stuff out in the field in mixed territories. TWSS ran all channel master. TCI (I think) ran whatever they could get their hands on, it seemed. The first time I saw that giant primestar dish (only saw one), I was like, geez that is a huge dish. Then, I was fortunate enough to pull the DTV swap for that address, and it was bigger in person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts