PrimeTime Anytime not recording,

incomenet

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 12, 2006
Tonight PrimeTime Anytime decided not to record anything. The guide shows the PT symbol as if they are scheduled, but they are not recorded. I think this has happened before when we were not home and shows were just not there.

Go into settings and make sure PTA did not get turned off somehow. I have had a single show or two not record at times, but never the whole thing.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Go into settings and make sure PTA did not get turned off somehow. I have had a single show or two not record at times, but never the whole thing.
The settings were not changed and it was still on. Under Schedule it was gone off the schedule for the one day showed for the day before and after. Is there a way to accidentally cancel it for one day?

Josh is from DISH. It is safe to send him your receiver number. :)

Yea sorry - I want to look at a couple of things on your account/receiver to determine what may be causing your PTAT timers to not fire :). It could also be a backend config not working with the specific locals you subscribe to.

Just very odd that this seem to happen at random. Worked fine the day before and will probably work fine today. Nobody else has had this happen occasionally?

Just very odd that this seem to happen at random. Worked fine the day before and will probably work fine today. Nobody else has had this happen occasionally?
I have the same problem. ABC is checked in PTAT, but shows do not record. Do not see 'PT' in the guide. The other 3 networks are fine. DISH technician could only suggest replacing the Hopper3.

Last edited:
I had playback problems on a recorded show on Sunday. I rebooted my Hopper 3 three times before it rebooted properly. PTAT wasn't showing up in the guide. Somehow it got turned off. I turn it on, but still nothing in guide. I then saw it had forgotten all my PTAT settings so had to select networks and days I wanted it to record, and that fixed it.