PrimeTime ...?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Allamand

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 5, 2003
When does the Hopper delete the shows for Prime Time? Thought I had a week to watch, so went to go watch last Wednesdays shows today, and they are GONE!
Is it to much to ask for Dish to have the Hopper delete them shows say an hour before the next start of Prime Time..

When does the Hopper delete the shows for Prime Time? Thought I had a week to watch, so went to go watch last Wednesdays shows today, and they are GONE!
Is it to much to ask for Dish to have the Hopper delete them shows say an hour before the next start of Prime Time..

It will keep them for 8 days. Are there any shows listed under PTAT?

hmm, every day of the week was there save for Wednesday.. I will have to look tomorrow morning and see if Thursdays shows from last week are still there and report back.

Can anyone chime in as to when the shows are deleted? Since it is Thurs now, when tonight's show start, do Wed delete or do the go after the nightly download, or some other time?

Of course it only Wednesday today, not Thursday. I just looked and the oldest recording I have for PTAT is from Tuesday at 9:30 PM. So, the 8:00, 8:30, 9:00 programming is already gone for Tuesday. I have all of last Wednesday's programming still there at this moment, approx 12 Noon, PDT....

I still have all the Big 4 starting 4/17 (8 days ago) at 8:00pm. i.e. Glee, Last Man Standing, NCIS, The Biggest Loser, and everything after that.

Bobby, do you have a lot of OnDemand stuff? Just wondering if available space makes a difference. I am now on s209, so have the smaller Dish partition, yet still have all PTAT.

*** On second thought, that doesn't make any sense. Why delete the stream in chunks? I would think they would just drop the whole transponder stream at once (after copy/saving any marked programs).

Last edited:
I still have all the Big 4 starting 4/17 (8 days ago) at 8:00pm. i.e. Glee, Last Man Standing, NCIS, The Biggest Loser, and everything after that.

Same here, I have all of last Tuesday's PTA events. Last Tuesday's should be deleted during tonight's housekeeping. I haven't checked this out every single day since I got the Hopper, but this cycle has been the norm - events delete off the morning after the recording date+8.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)