Primeval: New World on Syfy

Never mind,it was originally shown on Space in Canada,it was cancelled in Feb due to low ratings.Seems like kind of a waste of 13 episodes if it ends on a cliffhanger.

I really dunno why SYFY would run an already cancelled show.It's also going to be on hulu plus.Maybe they might renew it if the ratings are strong enough,but I doubt it.

I really dunno why SYFY would run an already cancelled show.It's also going to be on hulu plus.Maybe they might renew it if the ratings are strong enough,but I doubt it.

Probably because it is cheap. They probably have an agreement with Space to pick up their content cheap.

Thank you for the heads up. I hopped over to set record New episodes.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Well, we know it's not going to lead you very far.;)

That's why I've decided to skip it. Just too many disappointments the last few years of decent sci-fi/fantasy series being cancelled early.
But if it turns out to be exceptional, even for only one season, I'll try to catch it on Netflix streaming down the road.

Why? Is your DVR space that critical?

I record lots of things that I end up deleting when I finally get around to checking them out if I don't like them.

Why? Is your DVR space that critical?

I record lots of things that I end up deleting when I finally get around to checking them out if I don't like them.

Assuming your question was directed at me, I'm embarrassed to say that my 8-year-old Cox Cable HD DVR only holds 20 hours of HD recordings (160 GB). I understand I can upgrade, but I'm waiting until they finally release their whole home DVR in my area, which keeps getting promised and delayed. Not to mention, if I were a more patient man, I would wait until all my favorite TV shows come to Netflix, because when streaming via PS3 the quality is way better with 1080p video and Dolby Digital Plus audio.

Better check your timers if you have DISH. The first episode correctly recorded using "New Episodes" as it has a 2013 date, but the rest came up as 'not a new episode' because their listed dates in the guide are back in 2012. I changed to "All Episodes" and now it's going to record episode 2 as it should.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)