Priorities for next E* enhancement

Which of the below enhancements should DISH release next?

• Add the RSNs

Votes: 75 21.7%
  • Add Cinemax HD

Votes: 37 10.7%
  • Activate Movies on Demand thru the Ethernet port

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Let the Ethernet connection replace the phone line for all functions

Votes: 32 9.3%
  • Release a "whole house" DVR

Votes: 43 12.5%
  • Activate external storage via the USB

Votes: 98 28.4%
  • Release a switch capable of receiving 5 satellites

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Something else

Votes: 37 10.7%

• Total voters
Other,

Fix the 622, I still do not have local guide data for my Digital OTA PBS and MyNetwork TV.

I pay $5 a month for local guide data and I am not getting all of it.

Direct TV has it.

I do have to second the PBS thing. What is the problem anyway with getting PBS information into the Guide?

I don't know what you guys are watching, but I have a 57" HD CRT projection Television, basically last of the line. The picture quality of my CRT is higher than any LCD, DLP or Plasma is going to give you, so if thats what you have, look no futher than your hardware. My picture is excellent. We don't get HD locals, so maybe that's what you are referring to, but the SD channels I would rate maybe an 8, and the HD stuff is all a 10 to me..

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say, some folks think Bose is a great stereo system for example....

Unfortunately, the Dish support folks took the same stance as you, and told me my problems must be related to my equipment and wasted almost a year arguing with me rather than diagnosing the problem. In actuality, they couldnt have found a person more anal about properly functioning equipment, hi end cables and proper calibration.

I stick to my guns, my vote for enhancement is to stop cramming so many channels onto thier transponders and send us a less compressed signal - like our freinds at Verizon do for thier Fios customers.

JQ

NHL CI free preview??

Going on 3rd 622

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts