Private message?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hutch1814

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 18, 2011
Indiana
I know this doesn't belong here but I have no clue where to put it. Can a admin help me? I'm unable to view private messages. It says something along the lines if I'm not permitted to view private messages?

I got one, too, and can't read it.... but I can see who it's from!

I bet he's asking about HR34 Genie timer set-up!

I apologize for the pm hope you wil answer me hope I could get back to the forum with Direct tv dvrhd reciver questions

I apologize for the pm hope you wil answer me hope I could get back to the forum with Direct tv dvrhd reciver questions

Sportman you can asks questions. Problem was you wasn't listening or actually understanding what several reliable people was telling you. You continued to ask the same question and was given the same answer over and over. Forums work in a great way given the chance. You ask a question and wait and see what everybody says. Normally you'll find several ways to get around an issue other times you learn that there are several people in the same spot with the same problem and it can't be fixed without something (in this case directv) doing something about it. I'm sure you can asks questions on the forum, you just need to listen to what's being told and stop asking the same question over and over.

Everything looks fine with your setup in the cp ... :)

Here's what I keep getting. I can view them on the iPad but not on my iPhone. It's got the newest software and I've tried logging out and logging back in several times. I'm clueless

image-3872202064.jpg

Nope, it's not full. Ill just wait for Scott to take a look, maybe he can come up with something. It's just so weird I can see them on the iPad but not iphone

It worked but I'm gonna be honest, not a fan of the reader app :( is the old version still available somewhere!?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I use the browser on my iPhone.
Works fine. No app needed.
Kinda silly having a different app to look at every site. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)