Problem Paying Dish Online Today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dish-Direc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2006
I have five customers complaining today that they are getting "invalid credit card number" response when they try to pay their Dish Network bill online today. Anyone here was able to successfully process a payment?

I've actually had trouble getting into my account through the Dish Network online system today. I just had a CSR tell me (which made me very angry) that I would be charged $5 for downgrading when all I did was "move back" to Atlanta from Los Angeles. I don't exactly think switching those locals for another set is "downgrading" but anyhow...

At several points through today, I have tried to logon unsuccessfully. It makes me wonder if so many people are logging on because of the distant network issue that it is affecting the site?

I've actually had trouble getting into my account through the Dish Network online system today. I just had a CSR tell me (which made me very angry) that I would be charged $5 for downgrading when all I did was "move back" to Atlanta from Los Angeles. I don't exactly think switching those locals for another set is "downgrading" but anyhow...

At several points through today, I have tried to logon unsuccessfully. It makes me wonder if so many people are logging on because of the distant network issue that it is affecting the site?

The fee also applies to "sidegrades".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)