Problem Paying Dish Online Today

Dish-Direc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2006
I have five customers complaining today that they are getting "invalid credit card number" response when they try to pay their Dish Network bill online today. Anyone here was able to successfully process a payment?

I've actually had trouble getting into my account through the Dish Network online system today. I just had a CSR tell me (which made me very angry) that I would be charged $5 for downgrading when all I did was "move back" to Atlanta from Los Angeles. I don't exactly think switching those locals for another set is "downgrading" but anyhow...

At several points through today, I have tried to logon unsuccessfully. It makes me wonder if so many people are logging on because of the distant network issue that it is affecting the site?

I've actually had trouble getting into my account through the Dish Network online system today. I just had a CSR tell me (which made me very angry) that I would be charged $5 for downgrading when all I did was "move back" to Atlanta from Los Angeles. I don't exactly think switching those locals for another set is "downgrading" but anyhow...

At several points through today, I have tried to logon unsuccessfully. It makes me wonder if so many people are logging on because of the distant network issue that it is affecting the site?

The fee also applies to "sidegrades".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts