Problem recording one particular show.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jokeworm

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 29, 2006
Tulsa. Ok.
Been trying to record "diners, drive-ins and dives" on food network ... last two times i have tried this the recording has failed - the show appears in the list as though it has recorded as normal - but when i try and play it - i get a blank gray screen for a couple of seconds - the timer at the bottom of the screen skips all the way to the end of the timer bar and then it asks if i want to delete this recording.

tried it again earlier tonight and tried to start watching a show that was in progress in the recording menu ... again - blank gray screen and no show was recorded ... exit out of the recording and the show is playing on the channel just fine .... just seems as though the recording is being blocked for some reason ... and its only happening on this one show as far as i can tell ...

Am going to attempt to record them again shortly ... see if the same thing happens - but i'd not seen reports of this anywhere yet - or have i missed one ?

nope - still not working for me ... watching the show right now - if i press record it makes out like it is recording the show ... however if i press pause .. i am not then able to press play and catch up .... DVR features are working just fine on other channels just seems to be food network or maybe just this show (I've not tried it with any other show yet) If i press pause - the channel freezes until i change channel and then change back ...

will re-boot box shortly and see if that helps anything ...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts