Problem viewing this site on phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scot, Page reloading issue only happens to staff and only in Classic PDA mode. Reproduceable in desktop IE: whenever you follow a link to the next unread post, the page keeps reloading until you press stop. When you were making some changes a few minutes ago I thought the problem went away for a moment. We can try again if you want.

I've never had that one.... only issue I've seen is on long threads it will cause PIE to stall...then it says something about a script taking a long time to continue or cancel. It even does this on the Touch Pro with gobbs of free memory.

digiblur, are you using Classic PDA mode?

digiblur, are you using Classic PDA mode?

I use the 2007 one... I found that one works best and has the best features. Classic PDA mode didn't show me all the new posts everytime. The iPhone version looks funky with the text on everything centered instead of left justified, nor does it have the New Posts option.

I tried using Opera and the regular full page stuff, but I hated zooming and unzooming all the time, just gimme the text ;)

Here's the Red X issue I have... (I run my text a little larger since the text is so small on this 480x640 screen on the TP).. QVGA devices show the text larger.

Attachments

• Screen01.png
    Screen01.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 102
digiblur, the page reloading issue I mentioned above only happens in the Classic PDA mode.

I like things that fix themselves. :)

I have been battling Kidney Stones for a little over a week and while I was trying to figure things out when I got real bad pains and went and took a pain pill and passed out in bed.

So I didn't do anything to fix it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts