Problem watching EHD content on Remote Access

pvdb

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 14, 2011
Oakland
Has anyone had problems watching EHD content in Remote Access? I have a 922 receiver with a 2TB EHD, and Remote Access only lists the content that is on the 922.

This used to work fine when I had a 722k with Sling adapter and the EHD, but I just noticed only the shows on my receiver's hard drive are viewable online now that I have a 922. I wasn't paying atention if this problem came up right when I switched receivers a couple months ago, so I don't know if its a 722 vs. 922 issue. I can watch EHD content on my TV no problem, just not on Remote Access.

I tried to search if this has been discussed before but couldn't find anything. Sorry if I missed a prior thread on this topic.

Any help would be appreciated.

and you've tried this on Dish Remote Access and Dish Online? or did you simply mean one of the Remote Apps for iphone or android??

Yes, I've tried on both Remote Access and Dish Online, as well as the iphone app. None of them show my EHD content anymore.

Just making sure (DRA/DO/DRAA)

Well its still there for a 722k .... so now other 922 owners need to check in...

Possibly move something small back from the external drive, and then check to see if it shows up on line.. move it back to the EHD and check again.. if you encounter any problems moving an item, that might indicate another problem ... or maybe if the drive is sleeping ... I know that locally, when the drive hasn't been used for a while it takes my receiver a little time to get access to it..

just thinkin' out loud..

Thanks TG2. I transferred a movie from the EHD to the 922, and now it shows up online. My issue persists and I have no idea what's going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts