Problem with 72.7/110/119

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Once the arcs are firmly established with national HD migrating off of 61.5, will 72.7 mirror 129 as far as HD is concerned? Again, the trees around my house make 129 impossible to get... If not, I'll have to get the 1000.4 setup but don't want to spend any more money if I don't have to...

Yeah lots of folks have 110/119/61.5 basterdized setups. Most of them have moved to EA or WA only ;)

I counted the dish installs on a 50 mile drive up rt 22 and 30 in Vermont. probably 75% were just 110/119 installs. Of the two dish, 110/119/61.5, I saw 14. I did not see even one EA or WA install. My Nephew, and even my daughter who both have dish HD Did not know anything about the missing HD or the failure of 61.5. The installer and his boss that did my 1k4 upgrade claimed to know nothing about this problem either and could not understand why I was insisting on doing this. I really don't think he believed me, and seemed quite surprised when I received the extra programming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts