Problem with 83 w K band on my new MicroHD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
And so goes the motor of a dish life; and through the sands of time, so goes the "0" of the motor as does each day of life. Each problem you fixed up was only your time to search for cause; one dish is all that is required. When all is settled, it's your dish, receptor, and receiving life. I myself can fix mined owned myself; I am glad you made it to your finish line, done! Your dish, your home; no channel un-found. It must be done, there is only time. And like sands through an hourglass, so go the days of our life. Thank you, you original!

richyrich,
I really enjoyed your post...there for an instant you took me back to my youth as your post is reminiscent of the flower children of the sixties, minus all the talk of love, piece and war.
Sam

That was not meant as an insult to either you or him. I am sorry you took it that way and I apologize if it offended you because of bad phrasing on my part.

I was referring to the way he lays out his postings, then going away for months at a time with no posts, and yours being similar. It's the same way our group kids around with each other at work, but I can see it might go over different when you are face to face rather then on a forum.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)