Problem with Auto Tune on Joey with new Hopper 3

• DIRECTV'S SATELLITE D11 at 99 DEGREES IS CURRENTLY DOWN

If you are having an outage of channels on DIRECTV, it's not just you. DIRECTV is currently having an issue with its DIRECTV 11 Satellite at 99 Degrees. AGAIN IT'S NOT JUST YOU!

For more details and updates as they happen from our CUTTING EDGE team please CLICK HERE

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rexlan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 15, 2009
Still getting used to the H3. Recurring problem I am having with auto tune on the Joey.
I have a 6:AM auto tune set for news that works about 50% of the time. I have deleted the timer twice and remade it with the same result.

Today for example. Hopper will auto tune to a channel at 6:00 AM. I have a program set to record at 6:00 AM also but 2 minutes early today but not every day. I have a 3rd timer set to auto tune to a channel on the Joey in the bedroom at 5:55 AM.

The Hopper auto tune was fine and the show also recorded. This is 2 tuners being used.
The Joey failed to come on in the bedroom as usual. I also fails even if a recording is not scheduled on teh Hopper for morning.

What am I doing wrong? With 16 tuners I would think it could tune at least 3 of them???

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts