Problem with Buying MiniMe on Ebay

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sathen

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 5, 2007
Hi Guys.
I just tryed to buy Azbox MiniMe on Ebay and came up with problem.
Cannot finish transaction because seller cannot calculate shipping charges
to US. So I asked my friend to do it for me. The same.
Asked docsat a question and he still insist that [problem is on my side.
Then checked again my paypal address and everything
All is perfec as I am doing ebay and paypal for more then 15 years.
Is he (docsat) for real or he heas a problem with US sale?
Can someone check that?

Just got a msg from docsat that They found a problem.
Already payed for it.
Hey! docsat!! Maybe you can load latest 1.84 soft for me as thankyou sathen for findig a problem for your business?

Last edited:
IF you check prices for shipping across any international border lately, you may be surprised to see how expensive it has become recently. My wife spent over $25 to send a certified letter overseas, and it took over 2 weeks to arrive.

Agree international shipping is atrocious both to and from the US to Canada. I can get stuff shipped cheaper and faster from England and China recently than from just across the border. It's nuts!

Cant believe I missed this thread! :eek:

As a good upstanding member of the FTA community am going to have to report this to PwRSuRge as he was very clear he does not like "unauthorized" dealers doing business.. especially when it crosses the border. FYI, its been well documented here that PwRsurge fight the good fight against unauthorized dealers and especially clone sellers.

My research states DrSat is an AUTHORIZED CANADIAN dealer (see AZBOX.CA) and not a US dealer (see AZBOX.COM) so he has no business selling to anyone
in the States from Canada

Hopefully once reported, PwRSurge will deal w/ DrSat swiftly but fairly....yet I have a sneaking suspicion that PwRSurge wont have any problems locating DrSat.

Point is, always do your research on who can and can't sell a product before buying it.

Cheers, K

Per [h=2]U.S. Customs and Border Protection Declaration Form 6059B - Instructions[/h]A US citizen is allowed to bring in items totaling up to $800 in value, duty free, for personal use.

.... going to have to report this to PwRSuRge as he was very clear he does not like "unauthorized" dealers doing business......

....... My research states DrSat is an AUTHORIZED CANADIAN dealer (see AZBOX.CA) and not a US dealer (see AZBOX.COM) so he has no business selling to anyone
in the States from Canada

Last time I checked, Pwrsurge and Dr. Sat are the same. LOL.

Lange

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts