Problem with guide and To Do list after reset

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cspiteri

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
I had to reset my HR-24 because of a lost satellitesignal message. Now my guide lists "REGULAR SCHEDULE" for all my channels and my 'TO DO" list shows 0 when I should have about 45 programs scheduled to be recorded.
I have never had this problem after a reset. What can I do to get things working properly??
Thank You

I had to reset my HR-24 because of a lost satellitesignal message. Now my guide lists "REGULAR SCHEDULE" for all my channels and my 'TO DO" list shows 0 when I should have about 45 programs scheduled to be recorded.
I have never had this problem after a reset. What can I do to get things working properly??
Thank You
2 things ...

Try doing another reset and if that doesn't work, give it a few hours and see if stuff doesn't start populating again on it's own.
The Regular Schedule thing is something that has happened on various recv rs from time to time.

Thanks jimbo;
I just started the reset and will post the results when completed

jimbo; The guide is now working. I`m waiting for the TO DO which usually takes a few hours.
Thanks for your helpful suggestion.

You may not have anything on the to do list because the guide data has to download again. It can take up to 24 hours before you have a full 2 weeks worth and if some of your scheduling is maybe a few days out right after getting signal, it may just not register that your program is scheduled yet. If it doesn't come back withing 24 hours, then something is wrong.

Everything now working properly!
Thanks to all for your help.

Reactions: Jimbo
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)