Problem with P415 software on 311 rcvr

laman400

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 1, 2006
I am experiencing a possible software problem with the new P415 software release on all 4 of my 311 receivers. Could anyone who also has a 311 with the new P415 software verify if their 311 has the same problem.
When I use the new P415 software interface on Dish Home, either by going to channel 100 directly, or by using the silver Dish Home button on any of my 4 remotes, I can view my statement using the Customer Service menus without any trouble, including the details of my last statement, BUT if I choose "VIEW ACTIVITY" from the customer service menu, all I get from all 4 311 receivers is my name and account number displayed. No info is displayed showing the activity since my last statement came out, such as my last payment for that statement, or the charge for any pay per view movie I might have ordered since my last statement was issued. I have tried both hard and soft resets on all 4 311 recivers, which did not help. The past P414 software release for the 311 receiver worked fine for the "View Activity" menu, showing any activity since the last statement was issued. I have reported this to customer service at Dish, but they do not seem to be interested. Thanks in advance for anyone who has a 311 checking this feature on their receiver.

I have a 311 with P415 software. Yes, that feature just shows my name and account number too. I do not use these features so I would not have known if this is a software bug or not.

Big Pole

Should I stay or go? Upgrae questions and issues?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)