Problem with Update SWID U738 on Hopper w/Sling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DawgDeputy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 1, 2009
Grayson, Ga
I updated my Hopper today and now have an issue with creating timers. Instead of creating the timer as usual, when I click on a program in the guide and select record it goes to a screen to create a custom timer. Anyone else having this issue?

I have asked this group if Dish has a revision history log on what were the fixes or updated that were added. I guess there is nothing that is published. I have not noticed any major changes, maybe they corrected a spelling error on one of the menus. This why I monitor this group to see if anyone else notices anything.

Reactions: pattykay
I have asked this group if Dish has a revision history log on what were the fixes or updated that were added. I guess there is nothing that is published. I have not noticed any major changes, maybe they corrected a spelling error on one of the menus. This why I monitor this group to see if anyone else notices anything.
They used to, but not lately. I posted something on Dish's Tech Portal about it - no response

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts