Problem with VIP622

Awesome that you're insulting the group from which you seek advice. Cheers.

You see that's exactly the problem. nobody(except 1 poster who made the attempt to help him) everybody else assumed he was getting his service illegal,An as I state before we know we have folks from Canada getting Dishnetwork svc and no one has ever raised issues with that,Last,show me where is the insult there,If you don't know Spanish I suggest you don't try to translate what you don't understand.

...show me where is the insult there,If you don't know Spanish I suggest you don't try to translate what you don't understand.

Interesting. I do speak Spanish, and it's the part where the guys says that's what happens when cousins marry.

(pero bueno creo es el resultado cuando se casan entre primos, slaudos.)

That last word should be 'saludos', by the way. I also know how to spell in Spanish. ;)

Cheers.

Interesting. I do speak Spanish, and it's the part where the guys says that's what happens when cousins marry.

(pero bueno creo es el resultado cuando se casan entre primos, slaudos.)

That last word should be 'saludos', by the way. I also know how to spell in Spanish. ;)

Cheers.

Good to know you know:)
But again where is the insult there?:confused:

An as I state before we know we have folks from Canada getting Dishnetwork svc and no one has ever raised issues with that...
You've said it twice now and it still isn't true. There are a number of threads where Canadians have been pilloried for asking how to get US DBS service.

You've said it twice now and it still isn't true. There are a number of threads where Canadians have been pilloried for asking how to get US DBS service.

You see,before me such statement, you should use the search button before write.;);)
SatelliteGuys.US - Search Results

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/125905-dish-edmonton.html

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/142336-searched-but-came-up-empty-canada.html

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-ne...im-new-here-please-dont-flame-me-too-bad.html
Over the years I have been a member here, I witnessed how people advised members from Canada how to get Dishnetwork thru brokers or US adresses .Let my self clear, I have nothing against that if the costumer PAID his/her service like everybody else,But jump to conclusions like must of you did with the op because is from Mexico (where you don't need any loophole to get such service) is just wrong.
that's my 2 cents
BTW the OP has been advice properly.thanks for ask;)

Awesome that you're insulting the group from which you seek advice. Cheers.
I´m not insulting any grup, I just made an opinion, the same kind as some people did about me about being from Mexico, I had my services in Mexico since 1994, when I gat back from LA, First Direct TV and now Dish ( I move to Dish for the signal, better in Mexico City than Direct TV), with my San Antonio Office Now, I even Pay every month for 3 Tivos, now I´m planing to move to Starchoice for the HD, and Calbevision to Dish MExico, and planing to use this 622 for Mexico, once I change to Star, and BTW I do the same with my ITunes Account.

And FYI the same people from DTV and DN they help you to get the system out of the country, as long you keep paying.

I Rather Lie in the place that I put the equipment, than do Piracy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)