Problem

Skee7ix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
Hello I have a problem that now is being too often.

When I change to a channel, it says that I need to look at the Guide and choose a channel I have Like I don't have that channel in my package, but I have the channel.
Sometimes only 3 channels work, the rest is telling me that. And I need to restart the receiver in order to get all the channels.
And now is happening more often, so I need to restart the receiver like 4 times during the day.

Hello I have a problem that now is being too often.

When I change to a channel, it says that I need to look at the Guide and choose a channel I have Like I don't have that channel in my package, but I have the channel.
Sometimes only 3 channels work, the rest is telling me that. And I need to restart the receiver in order to get all the channels.
And now is happening more often, so I need to restart the receiver like 4 times during the day.

Hi, I am sorry you are having this issue and I would like to assist you. The message that appears should have a 3 digit # in the upper right hand corner. Can you please send that to me with your account information in a PM and i will help get this resolved. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts