Problems w/ Club Dish refferal credit. Is this right?

uli2000

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 17, 2006
Ive reffered two people to dish thru the club dish program. My wife was paying the bill today online and noticed we have not been getting our $5/month credit for the refferals. She called dish who told her we needed to supply the account numbers or phone numbers of the people we reffered. Is this correct? I thought it was when they used your club dish number you would get the credit. I thought that was what the program was about.

Ive reffered two people to dish thru the club dish program. My wife was paying the bill today online and noticed we have not been getting our $5/month credit for the refferals. She called dish who told her we needed to supply the account numbers or phone numbers of the people we reffered. Is this correct? I thought it was when they used your club dish number you would get the credit. I thought that was what the program was about.

IF they used your club dish cards, then you should receive the credit after their service has been active for at least 31 days. Have them check the two accounts that used your cards. If they got the free install, you should get the credits. If you don't know who used them or what numbers they were, it will be tough to prove they were used. Good luck though!

IF they used your club dish cards, then you should receive the credit after their service has been active for at least 31 days. Have them check the two accounts that used your cards. If they got the free install, you should get the credits. If you don't know who used them or what numbers they were, it will be tough to prove they were used. Good luck though!

It shows in my gift card history they were used. Thats why I'm p@ssed off about it.

It took me 2 phone calls and about 3 months wait to get the credit. I have provided the phone number of the guy I referred though.

IMO, the hassle is not worth the credits.

It took me 2 phone calls and about 3 months wait to get the credit. I have provided the phone number of the guy I referred though.

IMO, the hassle is not worth the credits.
Ditto, I made seven referrals but only received credit for two - the two weren't worth the hassle, and let's not even get into the other five: retailer conveniently lost certificate (of substituted their own when placing order, person forget to supply certificate when placing order through Dish Network, customer forgot to mention they had Dish Network at some distant time in the past, etc.

Save yourself and your loved ones time and headaches by contacting The DishStore.

I got screwed out of a referral 2 years ago. The order techs (overseas I bet) are too stupid to account fro the referral when given the code. I was there when my buddy placed the order and sure enough he did give them the code.

I know of alot of people that never got credit for the club dish referral and I also know alot of people that never got their $10 off a month for 10 months even after sending in the required paperwork.

I would suggest you (as the Club Dish code provider) document EEVERYTHING. Followup with the newbie--ask for their phone #--keep track of who got what code.

Keep calling DISH after 2 months after you are SURE the code was used by the newbie (have them check their install paperwork).

Anyone need a discount code for their first DISH install?

PM me for a code.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)