Problems with 722

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KHJ0728

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 1, 2008
I have been having with my 722 as of late. On some SD stations on one tuner the signal comes in but is pixelated and the sound is as if it is on the brink of losing signal. On the other tuner the same station is fine. Also i have been getting alot of error messages telling me to either change the channel or contact help. I have also noticed one day where one tuner was dropping the station on a HD channel while the other tuner was showing the program fine. Any suggestions?

I have been having with my 722 as of late. On some SD stations on one tuner the signal comes in but is pixelated and the sound is as if it is on the brink of losing signal. On the other tuner the same station is fine. Also i have been getting alot of error messages telling me to either change the channel or contact help. I have also noticed one day where one tuner was dropping the station on a HD channel while the other tuner was showing the program fine. Any suggestions?

See:
Dish Network - Technical Discussions
The 722K OTA Bug

Try deleting the channels the channels that lose signal.

Could be a bad separator or connection into the tuner (Sat*) input.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts