Problems with channels 202 & 132

bnewt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 6, 2003
Shepherdsville, Ky
Is anyone else having problems with these 2 channels - hd version? Most of the time if I key in these channels or select them from the guide, I get a lost signal error. They will come in if I use the channel up/down button. This is something that has recently started on my 722. I have another 722 in another room that does not seem to have this problem.

Zach,

I have the same issue with 202 HD, HLN. Seems to only happen on TV 2. I have rebooted but not done a check switch recently. Will try that and see if there is improvement.

Ross

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Zach,

I have the same issue with 202 HD, HLN. Seems to only happen on TV 2. I have rebooted but not done a check switch recently. Will try that and see if there is improvement.

Ross

Turn off Dual Mode, Hit "swap" on remote, then go back to Dual Mode :)

ZachS@DISH Network said:
R0ss,
Let me know what happens.

Did CS. No change. Still lose HLN randomly. It does occur on tv 1 as well as tv 2. Originally I made the asumption that it was a tv 2 issue but that may have been based on the fact the HLN was being watched on tv2 more than tv1

Ross

ZachS@DISH Network said:
How is the signal off SAT 72.7 Trans 23 or SAT 119 TRAN 19 depending on your install?

72.7 trans 23 signal 60

Ross

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts