Problems with Rave

cincy

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 28, 2006
Anyone else having problems with RAVE cutting in and out? The sound is usually fine it is just the video part that freezes. I have the Vip 211 and Dish 1000.

Thanks!

Probably clear up when they fire the thrusters to repoint 129...

I'm on 61.5 - no problems. (129 green because it have it disconnected)

cincy said:
Anyone else having problems with RAVE cutting in and out? The sound is usually fine it is just the video part that freezes. I have the Vip 211 and Dish 1000.

Thanks!

I have a 211 and a Dish 1000 and for about a week now I have had the same problems. It has never locked up where I have had to reboot, just an annoying freeze up or lines across the screen. It usually last for about a fraction of a second, but happens what seems like every 3 to 5 minutes or more.

I also reboot every night and it still does the same thing. I am just glad I was not the only one having the problems. Thanks for the feedback.

My 211 locking/reboot problems went away after my Dish was readjusted. My 129 signlas were low, 40somethings. They are in the upper 50s now with no issues.

I had that problem and the installer replaced the 1000 with a dish 300 on 129
and a 500 on 110 and 119. Works good now.

I too reboot daily on my 622. The freezeup occurs even when the signal is up in the 70's. Dave

cincy said:

Thanks!
I have this problem on most channels since buying a 622!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts